We at the RDFC plan to accomplish our economic development mission by striving:
• To foster economic development by financing projects (entrepreneurial dreams) that retain and/or create quality jobs and contributes to community revitalization.
• To create and maintain productive relationships with partner financing institutions.
• To develop a diversified sector and population loan portfolio.
• To develop and service a reasonable risk loan portfolio that reflects our mandate to support projects that the commercial lending sector judges to be not an acceptable risk without RDFC participation.
• To actively market RDFC lending programs to potential prospects.
• To encourage young, innovative entrepreneurs to create viable enterprises.
• To form and nurture strategic alliances that effectively offer economic development services to aspiring entrepreneurs.
• To serve as a project financing resource and/or alternate resource referral coordinator.
• To support government initiatives that foster economic development.
• To be an honorable corporate citizen and operate with impeccable ethical standards.
• To participate in the progressive transition of our communities from the industrial age to dynamic, multi-sector 21st century locations that attract and retain youth and foster economic stability for them as well as our senior citizens.